SureWash.Net is a new tool that allows you to access your SureWash data from your computer. Upon purchase of a SureWash machine, we can create an account for you to use the website, which is accessed at www.surewash.net. SureWash.Net provides the following features:
There are two ways to get the usage data(user accounts, hand hygiene sessions, questionnaire sessions) from your SureWash machine onto your SureWash.Net account.
1. Active Connection: If your machine is connected to a WiFi network, its data will automatically synchronize with SureWash.Net.
2. Offline Data Upload: If no WiFi network is available you can manually push your SureWash data to the web. It is important to note that this solution requires your SureWash machine’s software to be upgraded to version 18.104.22.168 or above.
If your machine is connected to a WiFi network, please contact us and we will configure it to automatically synchronize with SureWash.Net. Its data will be pushed to SureWash.Net once per day, as long as it is powered on and connected to the Internet.
Note: This approach requires that your SureWash machine is updated to version 22.214.171.124 or above. If your software version is older than this, please contact email@example.com, and we can assist you in upgrading your SureWash software.
If no WiFi network is available, you can manually push your SureWash data to the web by logging into your machine as an administrator, plugging in your SureWash USB and clicking ‘Export data for SureWash.Net’. This will create a .zip file that contains a backup of your SureWash data which you can upload to SureWash.Net.
To perform an offline data upload, please follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your SureWash machine as an administrator, and navigate to the General settings screen.
2. Insert your SureWash USB key and scroll down to the heading ‘System backup and diagnostics’. You should now see a button to ‘Export data for SureWash.Net'(shown below).
3. If you cannot see the ‘Export data for SureWash.Net’ button, it is likely that your SureWash software has not been upgraded to the latest version. You can confirm this by scrolling up in the ‘General’ settings section to read the ‘Software version’ field (shown below).
The ‘Export data for SureWash.Net’ button only became available with software version 126.96.36.199, and if you software version is below this, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding and update to your system.
If your SureWash software is up-to-date and the button is still not showing, it’s likely that your SureWash USB stick is not plugged in to your machine. Your SureWash USB must be inserted when performing a data export.
4. Press the ‘Export data for SureWash.Net’ button. This will create a backup file on your USB stick. The file will be a .zip file with a name that is of the form ‘SureWashUserData_YourUnitNumber_TodaysDate&Time.zip’.
5. Now, with your SureWash data exported to your SureWash USB stick, take your USB stick and plug it into your computer. Navigate to www.surewash.net and login to your account.
6. Go to the address www.surewash.net/analytics. There will be a dashboard section for each of your SureWash machines, with each machine identified by its unit number (eg. System 111111). Locate the dashboard for the machine for which you have backed-up and click on the ‘Offline Data Sync’ button.
7. Click the browse button and locate the ‘SureWashUserData_YourUnitNumber.zip’ file on your USB. The data will take a few moments to upload. Once the upload has completed, your SureWash data should now be active on the web. You can do this for each of your machines, and create merged reports that combine all of their data.
8. If the upload was unsuccessful, it’s possible that you’re selecting the wrong type of file. Please contact email@example.com with any issues you may encounter.
The SureWash Reporting Suite is a new addition to SureWash.Net that gives you comprehensive, cutomizable views of your SureWash training data.
The Reporting Suite feature provides a variety interactive web-based reports that capture different metrics and provide the ability to export your data in different formats, or drill-down to see more detailed views.
At the top of each Report View there is a set of dropdown selection tools that allow the user to filter the data they are shown based on their different SureWash machines, staff departments, staff roles, and date range for which their data will be queried.
Once you have set the drop-down list for each filter criteria to your liking, click the ‘Apply’ button and your Report View will be reloaded with new data based on your filters.
Each Report View can be exported into different formats for printing, archiving, or further processing. At the top right corner of each Report View there is a ‘Excel Report’ button and a ‘Export PDF’ button. Pressing ‘Export PDF’ on any page will output a printable-PDF version of the filtered report data you had loaded. An exported PDF of the ‘Management Report View’ is shown below.
The ‘Excel Report’ button will generate an Excel Report that encapsulates all of your SureWash data. The generated Excel report will be downloaded in your browser.
The Management Report is the top level view of your SureWash training data. It is intended for the hospital/facility management, showing high-level analytics and key stats – such as how many staff members trained, which departments trained the most, and what is the average pass rate among staff.
Each of the graphs on the Management Report can be expanded by clicking the graph’s heading, allowing the user to drill down into the graph data and see more detail.
The Infection Control Report View is intended for the Infection Prevention & Control Nurse, or whoever is acting as the on-site SureWash administrator. It provides a more detailed breakdown of machine usage, staff roles, and the hand hygiene poses which most users passed/failed.
The Infection Control Report View exported as a PDF:
The Learning Progress Report is intended to help SureWash administrators track the learning progress of their userbase over time and view the learning curve towards Level 5 competency.
The User Breakdown View lets the user hone in on their userbase to see which users have assessed and which users have not. , which users have achieved the various different hand hygiene difficulty levels, etc. The filters can be used to restrict the User Breakdown view to various departments/roles as desired by the user.
For SureWash.Net users who are signed up for SureWash Pocket this view incorporates all of the data accumulated from training sessions conducted on their staff-base’s smartphones and smart devices.
If you are not signed up for SureWash Pocket and would like to learn more, you can click here.
The Quiz Report View lets you track the performance of your staff in relation to the micro-learning quizzes installed on your machine. This Report View provides a high-level overview of quiz performance, but per-quiz results can be obtained by clicking on each of the quiz summaries(shown below)
This will load a new page showing your staff results for the selected quiz:
With a detailed breakdown of how your users answered each question in the quiz:
To edit a previously built quiz, navigate to its containing folder on your computer. If you have not previously unzipped it.
After finishing the quiz setup and clicking the ‘Proceed’ button, you may begin creating questions and and corresponding answer sets.
When satisfied that you have written all of your desired questions, ensure that your SureWash USB is inserted into the computer and click the ‘Download’ button to download a zip folder from your web browser, containing the quiz files.
Once you have finished with quiz creation/editing there are 2 ways to get the quiz files onto your SureWash machine:
The Certificates section allows you to certify the level of competence achieved on SureWash by your staff.
You can issue a certificate to users based on role, department, date range, or by manually entering the user IDs. Each certificate will be outputted as a printable PDF file.